As the music technology has developed many folds, the outcome of CD players, recorders and mp3 players has become a part of the day to day life of a person. Today, there are many popular mp3 players in the market including pocket sized player that enables you to take your PC audio wherever you go. metro lagu
Facts about portable Mp3 players
1. Mp3 format has helped in increasing the craze of PC music and this is the reason why most of the Mp3 players handle various file formats along with mp3 format.
2. There are three types of memory used by Mp3 players namely, flash memory, removable or embedded flash memory and the hard drive.
3. Flash memory is rugged and very compact because it has solid state memory and the player cannot skip and therefore these are the best to for active use.
4. Embedded flash memory is built right into the player and is great fro one who is not interested to buy and carry extra memory cards.
5. The last type of mp3 players store music on mini hard disk drive ( a smaller version of your hard disk in your computer) and these can store music much more than the one using flash memory. But these are bulky with large LCD screens and incorporate memory buffers that eliminate skipping.
6. The most expensive Mp3 player won’t work if it could not be connected to your PC. So before you buy one, make sure that it is compatible to your computer connections and capabilities.
7. You need to have a new version of operating system in your PC, a connecting port, supply flash card reader and music management software for example jukebox.
8. There are many accessories and features with current Mp3 players and you should know exactly what your player does and what all comes in the box. There are mp3 player that act as recorders and are capable to capture audio and other voice snippets and other radio broadcasts with the help of an inbuilt tuner. There is an LCD display and these come in stylish models in different color, shape and size. Other accessories include ear headphones, rechargeable adapters etc.